Hi, I'm Carl Gonthier !
Student in Master Strategic and Innovative Marketing
I am a highly motivated student in Master Innovative and Strategic Marketing at the INSEEC Business School in Bordeaux, with Digital Media and Marketing experience gained through various internship with some truly progressive Startup and International Companies. I'm looking for a 6 months internship from January 2017.
09 October 1994 – Le Chesnay, France
Master Innovative & Strategic Marketing - Wine and Spirits Management
INSEEC Business School - Graduation June 2017
Member of the « Conference des Grandes Ecoles »: 3-year program alternately with intensive lessons and placements abroad.
Bachelor of Science (Economics)
INSEEC Business School - Graduation June 2015
Member of the « Conference des Grandes Ecoles »: 1-year program alternately with intensive lessons and placements abroad (Trampolinn in Barcelona).
University degree, technique of business and administration
University Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines - Graduation May 2014
2-year higher technical diploma in Management. Intensive lessons in Finance, Law, Management, Sales and Marketing, alternatively with considerable field experience.
Club Med (London)
Online Marketing Assistant - UK & Nordics - July 2016 - Current
Support the Digital team in delivering all aspect of the digital mix (Website updates, ECRM,campaigns and reporting).
• Support online marketing team in managing the website
• Ensure all the price and product information is constantly up to date (homepage, offer pages, landing pages, etc.)
• Create and update landing pages (offer pages, editorial pages)
• Assist the online team with Website analysis, SEO linked tasks, website optimization projects
- Digital activity:
• Support the Online Marketing Manager in delivering all online advertising campaigns (Display, Paid Search, Social, mobile etc.) – ECRM and SMS campaigns
- Reporting :
• Take the lead in updating campaign reporting, pro-actively building the marketing department’s campaign archives : Traffic, Revenue, Cross country price comparisons, Call Center performances, Sales forecasts, Campaign performances etc… Sales analysis work and assist in the preparation of weekly sales presentations
- Other tasks :
• Manage PR tasks, create new partnerships, assist the managing director of UK & Nordics area as well as the Marketing Director on important projects.
Head of Marketing, Communication & Partenership - April 2015 - May 2016
- Team leader (9 people)
- Search and creation for partnership. (Radio, press, logistics, wine partner, start-up…)
- Awareness increase of the Association in the wine & spirits marketplace.
- Preparation and organization of the “Salon Art Di’Vin” 2016 (20 classified châteaux Grands Cru associated with 20 artists, 2 Masters Class, 850 expected visitors) (http://vinseec.com/salon-art-divin/)
- Set up of plan of communication, sponsoring & partnership files management, press kit.
- Managements of the social networks, Association awareness enhancement (SEO, analysis, tailored dashboards: Buffer, Google Analytics,buzzumo, crowd fire, analytics to tweet…)
- Trade and communication tools (displays, flyers, newsletter, object of communication, calling card…)
- Management of the communication up stream and swallows some of the whole of the events of association (about thirty during the year) (feedback, return presses, return customers…)
- Organization and management of the annual evening of association (400 participants) and a after work (250 people) in partnership with Sweet Bordeaux.
- Teaching and installation of notion in Photoshop and WordPress for the members of association.
- Dailyupdate and complete recasting of our website www.vinseec.com
Assistant Head of digital marketing Intern - June 2015 - August 2015
- Setting up of a computer graphics on the travel (https://trampolinn.com/p/infographie/ou-partir-aout-pays-choisir)
- Setting up and followed by Games competition (Drag and drop) for the promotion of the company.
- Setting up of asummer quizz on the town of Paris(https://www.qzzr.com/quiz/f58666a3-280c-4614-85ec-7c697f092b38/fi9xdWl6emVzLzgzODEz)
- Conduct a qualitative survey to value and to fix website improvements
- Creation of list to influence???
- Setting up of a database of specialized journalist
- To propose with the bloggers articles in keeping with their line leading article in a SEO-Linkbuilding approach
Event Manager, Communication member - October 2014 - April 2015
- Setting up of supports of communication (displays, flyers, flags, calling card, press kit, file of partnership.)
- Community management
- Organization and management of Afterwork“Wine Sweet Wine” in collaboration with SweetBordeaux (200 guests)
- Setting up of contents for the Vinseec.com website
- Organization of the ninth edition of the “Salon Art Di’Vin 2015” (18 castles classified great vintages in collaboration with 18 artists, 700 visitors, groupsJazz, caterer.) sponsored by the mayor of Bordeaux Alain Juppé, and the professional UBB Rugby Club.
- Awareness increase in the wines and spirits marketplace.
- Creation of partnership
Versatile Crew - March 2014 - July 2014
Station having allowed me the acquisition of many skills:
- Works of team
- Respect of the safety standards and hygienes
- Contact customer
- Order taking, cashing, works of kitchen
Snack and Co
Project Manager Intern - April 2014 - June 2014
- Installation of partnership
- Creation of support of communication
- Creation of Business Model for the site of point on sale in France
- Answer to tender (NEXITY;BOSE.)
70% CompleteManagement 70%
90% CompleteLeadership 90%
85% CompleteMarketing 85%
50% CompleteAdobe Photoshop 50%
80% CompleteWordpress 80%
90% CompleteMS Office 90%
90% CompleteSocial Networks 90%
70% CompleteSEO 70%
65% CompleteSEM 65%
100% CompleteFrench 100%
65% CompleteEnglish 65%
35% CompleteSpanish 35%
Rugby player Since 2002 in a city near to Paris. French champion in 2010 & 2011 (cadet). Student in a Rugby middle School during 4 years with intense training session each week. Coach of the Alliance Inseec Rugby Team (Rugby team of the Business School), French champion of business school in 2015 against ESSEC.
Level 2 of PADI scuba diving. Approximately 35 hours of diving since 2008 in different Country (Egypt, Mexico, Indonesia, Kenya …)
#Marketing #StartUp #Digital #FrenchTech
SEND ME A MESSAGE
4 Biscay Road, W6 8JN, LONDON
+33 6 47 26 25 01 / +44 0749 1835 140